During his time in the White House, President Obama appears to have done everything he can to strip America of our traditional values. For some time, attentions have turned to the change of décor in the White House since he moved in.
The Oval Office has been stripped of the traditional red, white and blue during his care. Instead, it has been replaced with Middle Eastern style wallpaper, drapes, and décor.
The change is noticeable as he walks down the hallways to talk to the press and every time he is filmed speaking from the White House. The American flag has been replaced with a bright yellow drape. For whatever reason, Obama is separating himself from the American identity.
The thing we do know is that this is most certainly an intentional move on his part.
Obama is not an American leader. Do we need him out of the White House ASAP?
A stunning new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that one of the United States Navy’s top commanders was relieved of his command a few hours ago after he sent out an “email/posting” revealing that President Barack Obama was in the process of purchasing a multi-million dollar seaside luxury villa in the United Arab Emirates city (UAE) of Dubai.
When further questioned by Russian Today journalists via email to provide more details about Admiral Williams firing, this report notes, the Pentagon failed to reply—but then began releasing “anonymous” stories to the US press that Admiral Williams had been viewing pornography on his computer.
To such an absurd claim that Admiral Williams (or any US Navy officer or seaman in fact) could view pornography on their computers, SVR analysts in this report note, is an impossibility due to the US Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), which not only blocks such sites, but also requires each single user to log in with their own unique password and username and whose records are meticulously kept and reviewed on a daily basis (thanks to Edward Snowden)—and which one would logically think one of the highest ranking officers in the US Navy would surely be aware of.
As to the “Obama house hunting mission” Admiral Williams was making his query about before being fired, this report continues, SVR intelligence “assets” in the UAE identified it as being a luxury seaside villa located in the Palm Jumeirah development of Dubai being offered for sale at the price of $4.9 million (18 million United Arab Emirates Dirham), and which a deposit on it was made this past week by the Washington D.C. based global public affairs company Podesta Group.
So if Saudi Arabia itself is behind the purchase of this luxury seaside villa in Dubai for President Obama this report doesn’t state—but to the cost of it being too high after it cost the job of one of America’s top Naval Commanders is beyond dispute. via Beforeitsnews
via Conservative Tribune: A top U.S. Army general with nothing left to lose has publicly admitted something that conservatives have been saying for a long time — the rise of the Islamic State terror group can be directly attributed to President Barack Obama’s premature withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Iraq.
Outgoing Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno told Fox News on Wednesday that a continued U.S. troop presence in the region would have kept Iraq on a positive track.
“It’s frustrating to watch it,” Odierno said. “I go back to the work we did in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 and we got it to a place that was really good. Violence was low, the economy was growing, politics looked like it was heading in the right direction.”
“I think it would have been good for us to stay,” he said, adding that he had recommended leaving 30,000-35,000 U.S. personnel in Iraq — a recommendation that Obama, in his rush to keep an ill-considered campaign promise to his base, ignored.
“If we had stayed a little more engaged, I think maybe it might have been prevented,” Odierno told Fox News. “I’ve always believed the United States played the role of honest broker between all the groups and when we pulled ourselves out, we lost that role.”
Odierno also said that continued troop cuts were impacting the Army’s ability to do its job. In 2010, the Army had 570,000 soldiers, Newsmax reported. That’s down to 490,000 today and slated to hit 450,000.
“In my mind, we don’t have the ability to deter. The reason we have a military is to deter conflict and prevent wars. And if people believe we are not big enough to respond, they miscalculate,” Odierno said.
“When we go to 450, we are going to have to stop doing something,” he added.
The outgoing general said that new threats, including Russian adventurism, the collapse of Iraq and the rise of the Islamic State group made that number “a dangerous balancing act right now with capability.”
via Inquisitr:Farooq Saeed has been identified as the possible San Bernardino shooting suspect, who reports indicating walked into a medical facility for people with developmental disabilities and opened fire.
Adelle Nazarian of Breitbart News notes that CNN analysts say the attack looks like terrorism:
Speaking on CNN’s Out Front with Erin Burnett Wednesday, former CIA case officer Robert Baer said the most “disturbing” aspect of the deadly San Bernardino shooting is that it was carried out using tactics that are employed in the Middle East. “What I don’t like about this shooting is multiple shooters… IEDs… I say this very reluctantly, but this has the hallmarks of the sort of attacks you see in the Middle East,” Baer said. Former FBI special agent Robert Chacon agreed with Baer’s assertions later on in the show.
17:25: Government Drone working the scene- LAX traffic shutdown over an area
17:13 local IED FOUND- setting up cordon evacuating buildings
12/02/15 16:20 (SAN BERNARDINO – ) POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER REQUESTING BOMB SQUAD TO CHECK VEHICLE WITH SUSPICIOUS DEVICE. [CAL173]
12/02/15 15:58 (SAN BERNARDINO – ) UPDATE: 2 SUBJECTS DEAD ON SCENE/DECEASED BY OFFICER INVOLVED SHOOTING, 1 SUSPECT BARRICADED INSIDE OF A POSSIBLE RESIDENCE. [CAL227]
12/02/15 15:56 (SAN BERNARDINO – 10-SBPD-1) SBPD & 40K ON SCENE, SHOTS FIRED AT AMAZON DISTRICT. CENTER, MULTIPLE UNITS ON SCENE INVESTIGATING. [CAL227]
12/02/15 15:43 (SAN BERNARDINO – ) UPDATE: UNITS OUT WITH A PIPE BOMB IN THE AREA OF THIS LOCATION, 1 OFFICER HIT WITH RICOCHET SHRAPNEL. [CAL227]
12/02/15 15:36 (SAN BERNARDINO – ) OFFICER STRUCK BY SHRAPNEL, NON LIFE THREATENING, DURING SHOOT OUT WITH SHOOTING SUSPECTS. [WAS007]
12/02/15 15:22 (SAN BERNARDINO – ) UPDATE: 1 SUSPECT DETAINED, MULTIPLE UNITS STILL ENROUTE. REDLANDS POLICE DEPARTMENT WAS INVOLVED IN FTY. [CAL227]
The shooting took place at close to 11 a.m. in the 1300 block of South Waterman Avenue in the California city, taking place at a building identified as the Inland Regional Center. The facility is a state-run medical center that serves people with developmental disabilities, said Nancy Lungren, spokeswoman for the California Department of Developmental Services.
Unconfirmed reports identified the suspect as Farooq Saeed, a name repeated on police scanners and reported from some American news outlets.
There are unconfirmed reports that one of shooters is reportedly named as Farooq Saeed. Again UNCONFIRMED. pic.twitter.com/vnI8Isqgts
Police used a robot to search for possible explosive devices, and the police scanner noted of a possible IED.
The gunman appeared calculated, a friend of a surviving victim told CNN.
“The guy came in next to her office and I guess started shooting,” the friend said, via People magazine. “They see bodies on the floor. Ambulances are taking people out in stretchers.”
Local officials said they were shocked not only by the attack but by the target.
“We are a non-profit agency that provides services to kids and adults with disabilities. It’s beyond words,” an employee at the San Diego branch of the Inland Regional Center told People.
While it is not yet clear whether the San Bernardino shooting was an act of terrorism, the massacre did prompt a response from Department of Homeland Security. Flight radar information showed that a Homeland Security Pilatus PC12 has been circling over San Bernardino at close to 7,300 feet. Officials from the FBI and ATF also responded to the scene.
In a news conference Wednesday afternoon, FBI official said they did not know if the attack was an act of terrorism, but officials said the men “came prepared” with long guns and body armor.
Police have not yet confirmed that Farooq Saeed is indeed the San Bernardino shooting suspect.
(MAD WORLD NEWS) A gang of Muslim men drugged a teen girl, sodomized her, forced her to perform oral sex, and brutally raped her again and again, driving her to want to commit suicide. However, a leftist judge sided with the pedophile rapists, and what he gave them has the nation in an uproar.
A 14-year-old Norwegian girl was kidnapped by 3 African Muslim migrants on a commuter train in Oslo on July 30, 2014, while a fourth man acted as a lookout, according to Frieord.no.
Mohamed Abdirisak Mohamed, 21, Bile Mohamed Elmi, 18, and Abdirisak Nur Ali, 21, forced the child to take drugs, then abused her in some of the most heinous ways possible.
The girl was raped orally and anally by Elmi aboard the passenger train, allegedly shouting, “Shut up whore,” MurderByMedia2 reports.
The men carried the drugged girl from the train to an abandoned farmhouse near the Haugenstua station, where they took turns raping her. Because she was attempting to fight them off, the men couldn’t get her into the house, so they raped her on the lawn.
The migrants then took the child to an apartment building in Furuset to further sexually abuse her. The men again took turns raping the girl, forcing her to ingest alcohol and cannabis to calm her struggle.
This child sustained horrific gang rape for hours, rendering her nearly unconscious because of the pain and injuries. She managed to escape after her attackers had finished with her, walking half-naked and drugged back to civilization.
Police described the girl as “severely battered,” and they confirmed that she wanted to kill herself because of the humiliation and torture. She currently suffers from PTSD and is mentally disturbed.
However, this sickening incident wasn’t enough to convince a liberal judge that a gang of pedophile rapists should serve maximum prison sentences.
InfoWars reports that the judge could have given all three men a maximum sentence of 21 years in prison for gang rape, but chose to let them off the hook.
Elmi received only 344 hour community service for “two counts of sexual intercourse” in an offensive manner. This sick monster will serve absolutely no prison time for raping a child.
Ali will serve a measly 10 months in prison, less than many drug users receive on a first offense.
Mohamed received just 17 months imprisonment for brutally raping and drugging the teen girl. He’ll be out to rape more children in no time.
Much like all other European nations who welcome in Muslim migrants, Norway hasn’t learned its lesson. Almost half of all rapes in the country are committed by these immigrants, even though the make up less than 2 percent of the population. All aggravated rapes involving physical violence are committed by African, Asian, or Middle Eastern migrants, i.e. Muslims.
This gross misuse of the justice system is only a stepping stone for the wave of immigration to further abuse Western law, economy, and culture. Rape is one of the tools by which these Islamists force Westerners into silence, submission, and hiding.
If only a 2-percent minority can cause this much damage to the legal system and the majority, imagine what they can do once they reach 5, 10, and 50 percent. If the West is to survive, it must cease committing cultural suicide in the name of multiculturalism.
The Obama administration has to be feeling like it has some egg on its face today after Iran State Media broadcasted a video of previously unknown, underground ballistic missile base.
The footage showed dozens of long-range missiles and launchers, some of which are believed to be able to hit Israel.
Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh of the Iranian Republic Guard issued the following statements about the footage, which was released after Iranian lawmakers expressed concern that a recent nuclear treaty between Iran, the United States, and other world powers, would see Iran’s military weakened.
“The Islamic republic’s long-range missile bases are stationed and ready under the high mountains in all the country’s provinces and cities.”
“This is a sample of our massive missile bases.”
“Those who pin hope on options on the table should only have a look at the Islamic republic’s army options under the table.”
Hajizadeh issued a final warning, “if enemies make a mistake, missile bases will erupt like a volcano from the depth of earth“.
The White House confirmed earlier this week that Iran may have already violated the treaty by testing a new long-range missile. President Obama repeatedly said the treaty was not appeasement for the Iran regime.
(Controversial Times) A pair of TSA agents was fired after a plot to grope attractive passengers was uncovered.
Yasmeen Shafi, 22, was told by her colleague, Ty Spicha, 27, whenever a man he found attractive walked up to the security checkpoint at Denver International Airport in Colorado.
A Denver Police Department report describes Shafi and Spicha’s plot”
When a male he [Spicha] finds attractive comes to be screened by the scanning machine, he will alert another TSA screener to indicate to the scanning computer that the party being screened is female.
When the screener does this, the scanning machine will indicate an anomaly in the genital area.
A TSA spokesman said: “These alleged acts are egregious and intolerable. TSA has removed the two officers from the agency. All allegations of misconduct are thoroughly investigated by the agency. And when substantiated, employees are held accountable.”
Because no victims have been identified yet, no criminal charges have been filed.
Courtesy of BizPac: Secretary of State John Kerry allegedly responded in a most unusual way to a reporter’s question Friday whether a nuclear arms deal could be reached with Iran before the March 31 deadline.
“Allah willing,” Kerry replied — in Arabic, according to Laura Rozen, a reporter covering the Iran nuclear talks in Lausanne, Switzerland, for the Washington, D.C.-based online publication, Al-Monitor.
As news reached the public Friday that a deal may be forthcoming, Rozen tweeted:
Friend of colleague ran into @JohnKerry at chocolate shop tdy. She said friends in #Iran are looking forward to deal. He said ‘inshallah’
— Laura Rozen (@lrozen) March 27, 2015
“Inshallah” is Arabic for “Allah willing,” according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. Rosen followed up a minute later with this tweet:
#pt kerry said ‘inshallah’ holding up both hands with his fingers crossed — Laura Rozen (@lrozen) March 27, 2015
Rozen also retweeted a post from Iranian-American journalist Negar Mortazavi that included a photo of Kerry:
Iranian student in Switzerland just saw John Kerry buying chocolate. Asked him about #IranTalks. He said: Inshallah! pic.twitter.com/otB5KXlH7h
— Negar نگار (@NegarMortazavi) March 27, 2015
Rosen’s tweets elicited a few replies on each end of the political spectrum. Here are a few examples:
@IanFSugar @EHamilton92 @JohnKerry @lrozen If those fools who “lead” us have their way, “Inshallah” will replace “In God We Trust.” — Michael Podwill (@MichaelPodwill) March 27, 2015
@IanFSugar Question is why would anyone like to have his legacy parallel that of Chamberlain? @EHamilton92 @JohnKerry @lrozen
In a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel Monday, President Obama said he believed a deal with Iran on nuclear weapons was possible because Supreme Leader Khamenei said it would be “contrary to their faith to obtain a nuclear weapon.”
The issues now are sufficiently narrowed and sufficiently clarified where we’re at a point where they need to make a decision. We are presenting to them in a unified fashion, the P5+1 supported by a coalition of countries around the world are presenting to them a deal that allows them to have peaceful nuclear power but gives us the absolute assurance that is verifiable that they are not pursuing a nuclear weapon.
And if in fact what they claim is true, which is they have no aspiration to get a nuclear weapon, that in fact, according to their Supreme Leader, it would be contrary to their faith to obtain a nuclear weapon, if that is true, there should be the possibility of getting a deal. They should be able to get to yes. But we don’t know if that’s going to happen.
A half-dozen Democrats who are longtime gun control champions are hoping to keep their fight alive in the GOP-controlled Congress with a new bill that would vastly restrict ammunition capacities.
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Thursday touted the bill, which would ban magazines of more than 10 rounds, hours after reports circulated that police had foiled a mass shooting plot aimed at Congress.
“Think of the damage that someone could do in the U.S. Capitol with 30 rounds,” he said at a briefing.
The bill is the first piece of gun control legislation since Republican won control of the Senate. Though it has more than 100 co-sponsors in the House, the bill has virtually no chance of a vote in either chamber.
Two years after losing their fight to expand background checks following the mass shooting at a school in Newtown, Conn., the group of lawmakers insisted that their fight was not over.
Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-Conn), who represents Newtown, said the number of co-sponsors for the bill has doubled in the last year.
“The support is growing,” she said. “The momentum has not stopped.”
Esty joined Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) as well as Connecticut’s Democratic Senate duo, Murphy, and Sen. Richard Blumenthal, to announce the legislation.
Murphy stressed that he has not met “a single hunter or a single person who hunts for sport” who needs more than 10 rounds.
He said those who wanted high-capacity magazines were more interested in “arming against the government.” —Courtesy of Weasel Zippers